Monday, December 06, 2010

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #83-1

Cass nodded, forcing himself to relive the memory of his wife's distraught face. "When Lori Ann came to us, Frankie and I had just gotten back together. We were still trying to figure out whether we were picking up where we left off, or starting over again. Frankie missed so much of Charlie's life; the baby she left behind was now a teenager. Those years had been stolen from her. With Lori Ann, it seemed so right, so perfect. Frankie and I would get a chance to raise a child together. Your daughter would help our family heal and finally become what we always imagined it could be."

Dean closed his eyes, crushed. "And now, I'm..."

"Absolutely right. I didn't tell you this to upset you. I told you so that you might have a better notion of where Frankie is coming from. She's fighting so hard to keep Lori Ann, because Lori Ann was part of our dream for a second chance. But I told Frankie, and I'm telling you: That dream is over. Not because of you and what you're doing, but because of me and what I've done."

"You were just trying to protect your family."

"Nobody cares, Dean. Our illustrious D.A.-turned-Mayor-Elect has made it impeccably clear that he doesn't give a damn why anybody does anything, only what, where, when, and how. I did what I thought was best for my family, and now you need to do what's best for yours."

***

Cass makes a decision destined to alienate Frankie, Morgan offers to back up his claim on Lorna to Jamie and Felicia, Steven refuses to come to Allie's defense, Amanda questions the details of Alice's arrest, and Donna deliberately pushes Carl too far.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2010/2010_83p1.html

Join the discussion on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Another-World/307355595460?ref=search&sid=13800416.3728872026..1 and the message boards: http://www.soapopera451.com/talk/mboard.php!

No one is shy about expressing their opinions here. And we like it that way!

1 comment:

WorldTurner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.