Wednesday, February 28, 2007




THROUGH THE YEARS: ATWT

Daytime television has a lot of things going for it.

Its on five days a week, so you don't have to wait a whole week for your next fix. It features a little bit from every dramatic genre -- romance, mystery, adventure, even science fiction. And it allows viewers to watch their favorite characters or couple grow, change and mature, just like in real life.

Nothing demonstrates the latter better than a photographic look back at ATWT's Lily (Martha Byrne) and Holden (Jon Hensley).

Above, the supercouple in 1987, 2002, 2004 and 2007.

Which version is your favorite? Tell us in the Comments section below!

2 comments:

ATWT Fan said...

None of the versions of Lily & Holden are my favorite. Lily became a bore when she got with Holden. Lily was exciting when she was with Dusty or Damian. I have been hoping for years that Holden would leave town for good.

Unknown said...

The storyline of when Craig (Scott Bryce) hit Dusty (Brian Bloom) on his bicycle (mid 80's) brought me in to the show. But, when Holden came onto the show I was hooked! I still love Holden, but I wish he still had more of that edge. 1987 Holden & Lily are my favorite.