Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WHERE ARE THEY NOW: MICHAEL RODRICK (EX-CAMERON; ANOTHER WORLD)

If you haven't heard of Rodrick, you've probably seen with him. With recent appearances on "Cold Case," "Without a Trace" and "Bones," Rodrick has had plenty of screen time.

"I'm definitely cast as a bad guy, but that's OK because they pay me a lot of money to play bad guys," he says. "But I've also been cast as 'the Wall Street guy' and in 'Bones,' I played a UFO fanatic. But commercials cast me as the sarcastic guy and really make use of my dry sense of humor."....

After "pounding the pavement in New York" and a stint on the soap opera "Another World," Rodrick made the decision to move out to the West Coast.

"I kept flying out to California screen testing for all these TV shows and thought it was time to make the move. I figured I better become the LA guy," he says. "It's been good to me."

But Rodrick, who would like to have his own "procedural drama, a 'CSI'-type show," hasn't forgotten his roots. He makes it a point to come back to Jersey City every three months or so to catch up with family and friends who still live here.


Read the entire article, here.