Thursday, May 24, 2012

SOAP STAR STILL SKATES

All My Children and Guiding Light star Rebecca Budig grew up wanting to be a figure skater.  Her dream came true when she won Skating With the Stars, and continued as she hosted the 2012 fund-raiser, Spring Fling Celebrity Skate, for The Ice Theatre of New York.

Check her out below!



ITNY provided the video for the enhanced e-book re-release of my Figure Skating Mystery series (originally published by Berkley Prime Crime).

Each of the books below has all the text of the paperbacks, plus professional skating performances that help move the story along.

And, while we're at it, I'll tell you a little secret: I may have sold the books as murder mysteries, but, in my mind, I was writing soaps... on ice.







And the most recent, soapiest on of all!  Death Drop: Enhanced Multimedia Edition features an abandoned baby, a murdered mother, a whole slew of Daddy candidates, each of whom has a very good reason to want to keep their connection secret, even if he has to kill to do it!





No comments: