Friday, May 04, 2012

PAST WORLDS

Happy Anniversary to Another World, and to Another World Today, which I initially developed in 2009 as an officially-sanctioned on-line continuation of the beloved NBC soap (read Michael Logan's TV Guide article about it, here; bottom of the page.)

And now for another blast from the past.  Yesterday, I posted Part One of Pure Soap's anniversary show, covering the daytime drama world in 1994.

Today, I'm putting up Part Two, featuring, among other things, both our funniest moments and our overview of daytime's social issues, In Memorium and some of the year's hottest pairings.

Enjoy!



At the beginning of last month, I held a special sale of my book, Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments, in honor of As the World Turns, General Hospital's, The Edge of Night, and The Doctors' anniversaries.

So as to not leave out Another World, this week's promotion in its honor is, buy a copy of Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments on either Amazon or BN.com, send me a copy of your receipt at AlinaAdams@gmail.com, and I'll say thank you with a free copy of Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga, my original, romantic serial in which you get to decide what happens next!

No comments: