Thursday, February 02, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #143-2

“What about me?” Sarah asked, stunned, lost, and searing Grant’s heart all the while.

“That’s why I’m here now. I wanted to break the news to you before… Before you heard it from Michele or Bridget.”

“I don’t believe you,” Sarah repeated defiantly.

“Would you like me to show you the marriage license?” Grant attempted to play the whole thing off as a joke, reaching into the inside pocket of his jacket.

“I don’t believe you love her instead of me,” Sarah said with as much dignity as she could muster.

“I’m sorry, Sarah,” Grant sighed. “I realize I bear some of the responsibility for this. You are still so young. It’s only natural you’d misinterpret – “

“I haven’t misinterpreted anything.” She refused to so much as waver. “I know what we had. I know how you looked at me and how you held me and how you reacted when I – “

“You’re a beautiful girl. I’m a man. I’m not going to claim I didn’t find you attractive.”

“You love me.”

“I love Marley.”

“Why?” Sarah challenged. “What can she do for you that I can’t?”

****

Sarah refuses to let Grant cast her aside, Rachel berates her children over Carl's departure, Steven explains himself, Cass confronts Jamie, Alice offers her opinion on Felicia, and Frankie makes a discovery that could change everything. The question is: What should she do about it?

You decide! All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_143p2.html