Thursday, January 26, 2012

FREE LIGHT!

I had such a good time celebrating Guiding Light's 75th Anniversary yesterday with my link-filled trip down memory lane, that I decided to extend the fun!

So, to continue the festivities - and the memories - I am offering a FREE copy of Jonathan's Story, the GL tie-in book, with every purchase of Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments enhanced e-book (which is also chock full of GL memories, as well as ATWT, AMC, OLTL, GH, DOOL, Y&R... well, you get the picture).

Simply purchase your copy of Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments on either Amazon or BN.com, then forward the receipt to AlinaAdams@gmail.com, along with your mailing address, and I will send you a copy of Jonathan's Story! (Offer good while supplies last, and only available to US residents.)

Keep the Light shining!

No comments: