Thursday, January 19, 2012

FREE BOOKS FOR ALL - TWO DAYS ONLY!

As I've been writing about (for months now, I know - bear with me), my dream for transitioning soaps from TV to the Internet involves enhanced e-books, stories that are part text, part video, cheaper to produce and with a built in revenue model.

"Murder on Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition" was Book #1 in my Figure Skating Soap Opera series. Now Book #2, "On Thin Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition," which continues the story began in Book #1 - soap opera style, is out and available on Amazon and BN.com.

To celebrate the new release, and to give my readers a taste of what an enhanced e-book is actually like, I am offering my very first enhanced e-book, "Skate Crime: Multimedia," absolutely FREE for two days only, January 19 and 20, 2012.

To get your copy at no cost, go to: http://www.amazon.com/Skate-Crime-Multimedia-Skating-ebook/dp/B004HZXVPK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1294410823&sr=1-5 either today or tomorrow before midnight PST.

And make sure to tell me what you think? Can you see soaps continuing in this fashion?

No comments: