Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LAST MOMENTS

When I first began my Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments project, I set June 1, 2011 as the date on which I would stop taking nominations and get down to the work of writing - and programming - the book (currently scheduled for release September 2011).

I've had some wonderful nominations up to this point, which has lead to terrific interviews with actors, writers and producers about this genre which we all love.

However, some shows have been represented more than others. Would you believe I haven't gotten a single Bold & Beautiful suggestion? I'd also love to hear from Search for Tomorrow, Ryan's Hope, and Loving/The City fans.

The idea behind this enhanced e-book is to include as many different moments from as many different shows representing as many different facets of soaps as possible.

So, if you've been on the fence up until this point about contributing, please do so now by either e-mailing me at AlinaAdams@gmail.com or leaving a suggestion in the Comments section below.

I want to make this book the best it can possibly be for the people who've kept soaps going these past seventy-plus years - the fans!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Tyrus said...

Bold and Beautiful --

Definitely the episode with a drunk Sally and Stephanie giving Stephanie a makeover.

Also for B&B are the show's new opening credits (early-spring 2011).