Wednesday, July 07, 2010


WHERE ARE THEY NOW: JUSTIN DEAS (BUZZ, GL; TOM, ATWT)

Emmy Award-winning actor Justin Deas called Connellsville "true small-town America," and he should know. He has lived all around the world. He also knows from experience that Connellsville "is a great place for the arts. It's a good location."....

He played Frank "Buzz" Cooper on the "Guiding Light" from early 1993 until the show ended in 2009. He won Emmy Awards for 1994, 1995 and 1997 for his role as Buzz.

Deas won his first Emmy in 1984 playing Tom Hughes on "As the World Turns," and two more in 1988 and 1989 for playing Keith Timmons on "Santa Barbara." But he never watched an episode.

"I hate watching myself or hearing myself perform," he said. "It got so my wife and children would turn off the TV if it was on when I came in."

More at: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dailycourier/s_685574.html

No comments: