Wednesday, June 06, 2012

ROMANCE REVIEWED

Thank you to everyone who downloaded a FREE copy of Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga from Amazon on Monday and Tuesday.  Today, Wednesday, is the last day to order it for free, so hurry and get yours before time runs out!

Because of you, my original romantic series hit #5 on the Saga best-seller list, and broke the Top 100 in Contemporary Romance!  Can we make it to #1 before end of day?  I'm counting on you! ;)

Even more gratifying were the reviews and letters I received.

CKSWWarriorQueen wrote on Amazon:

I *love* family sagas. I love Dickens. I love soap operas. I love giving my opinions on anything and everything.  Counterpoint has ALL of this. It is, quite simply, the latest iteration of what Charles Dickens used to do in a serial form in the British newsjournals of the late 19th Century. What makes it even more fun is that now it's electronic and readers get to weigh in on what happens next.  I love cliffhangers and wondering where a story will go-- what is marvelous about Counterpoint is that Alina Adams' fans have a voice in those story decisions.  I, for one, can't WAIT for the next installment! 

Meanwhile, another reader wrote by e-mail: 

I got a copy of your book from Amazon, for my Kindle, and thought I’d read a few pages . . . I was unable to put it down before I had read FIVE Chapters. . . . . I loved it!

While a second added:

I love it so far!  Only had a few hours of reading time so I only got to chapter 25, but I am so looking forward to finishing the volume!

My readers are the best, I just can't thank you enough!  (And I can't wait to hear what you think should happen next!)

No comments: