Thursday, June 28, 2012

MULTIMEDIA GAB FEST

Last night, I talked Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments, the 2012 Daytime Emmys (plus all the Emmys I've worked on in the past), Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga, As the World Turns and Guiding Light tie-in books, and www.AnotherWorldToday.com with RHeart Radio.

Listen to the entire show below:


Listen to internet radio with RHeart on Blog Talk Radio


Or, if you prefer reading, check out my interview with Writers on Reading:

What is your genre of choice? Has it always been the same?

 “I moved out of kids books pretty early, skipped YA entirely (even as a teen I thought teens were overly sensitive drama queens who didn’t understand what real hardship in life was) and went straight into that most realistic of genres: multi-generational pot-boilers (at least those overly sensitive drama queens earned their angst).

I read women’s fiction through most of high-school, added mystery, but of the Barbara Vine / Jonathan Kellerman variety, basically multi-generational pot-boilers with a dead body to kick things off, in college, went through a brief Mommy Lit phase when my children were younger and finally landed, as I said above, in narrative non-fiction.”

Read the entire thing, here.

No comments: