Monday, June 11, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #162-1

“I’ve made my peace with never having a biological child.” Marley took a deep breath and asked Grant the one question she’d been terrified of hearing the answer to ever since they’d exchanged vows – and even before. “What about you?”

He blinked. “What about me?”

“Are you alright with never having another biological child of your own?”

Despite being initially sorry, Grant now wished more than anything they could go back to their previous topic of conversation. “I… Marley, I… “

“Have a great many more options than I do in that arena.”

“Honestly, it never occurred to me to – “

“I don’t believe you,” she said simply. “Somewhere in the back of your mind, though more likely right at the front, you must have at least considered the possibility of getting married again, having another child. One you’d actually get to raise, this time.”


****

Marley confronts Grant regarding their marriage's greatest obstacle, Cass challenges Frankie to turn words into actions, Jen's father puts conditions on his generosity, Zeno calls Charlie on her behavior, Donna suspects Jeanne of a new plot, and Carl asks Rachel to make a shattering choice.

You make Rachel's mind up for her at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_162p1.html

No comments: