Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WHEN A BLOG LOVES A WRITER...

Much to my shock, surprise, and awe, RomanceNovels.me has included my book, "When a Man Loves a Woman" in their list of Top 1000 Romance Novels of All Time.

For real! I know!

Coming in at #506, it's smack-dab in the middle, and even ahead of some titles by Marsha Canham (who, when we were on a group website together, taught me the correct use of the phrase BWAHAHA - a very important life skill), Amanda Quick, Johanna Lindsay, Sabrina Jeffries, Susan Elizabeth Phillips (who was my very first supporter at AVON and gave a wonderful blurb for my earlier contemporary romance, "Annie's Wild Ride"), Catherine Coulter, Lisa Kleypas, Jo Beverly, Nora Roberts, Julia Quinn... in other words, a whole lot of totally awesome writers.

For real! I know!

And here is some more great news. If you are a Kindle Prime member, you can read "When a Man Loves a Woman" for free at anytime.

And, if you're not, the book will be available to download for free this Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th from Amazon.com.

But, that's not all!

It's only one of 150 books that will also be free that day, including romance, family saga, mystery, adventure, children's, YA, fantasy, Gothic, non-fiction and more.

Check out the complete list at: http://kindlefreebies.wordpress.com/ and load up!

No comments: