Thursday, April 26, 2012

LISTEN, TALK, READ, GET FREE STUFF!

Tonight, April 26, 2012, at 8 PM EST, I am going to be the first guest on Triangle Variety Radio Prime Time's talk show highlighting mysteries and thrillers (you can listen via your computer, here).

We'll be chatting in particular about two of my latest projects:

1) The Figure Skating Mystery series (including Murder on Ice, On Thin Ice, Axel of Evil, Death Drop, and Skate Crime) where I've taken my novels previously published by Berkley Prime Crime and turned them into enhanced e-books with professional skating videos embedded right in the text.

And 2) Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga, a serial tale of romance, deception, secrets, blackmail, and sex, with readers weighing in on what happens next.

As promised earlier, supporters of this blog have exclusive access to a special offer: Buy a copy of Counterpoint below (or just borrow it from the Kindle Prime Library for free), send me a copy of your receipt at AlinaAdams@gmail.com, and I will send you, absolutely free, a copy of Murder on Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition.



But, that's not all!  Write a review of Counterpoint on Amazon, your blog, GoodReads, etc... send me the link, and I'll send you the next book in the Figure Skating Mystery series, On Thin Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition, also absolutely free.

That's three books for the price of one!  Get your stories now!

No comments: