Monday, April 23, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #155-1

“And Jamie alleged the initial supposition came from Lorna?” Carl clarified, seeming to regain a modicum of control by parsing the minutia of his charges.

“Yes. Which makes it even more laughable. Lorna has made it clear she would do or say anything to cast you in the worst possible light…”

“You,” Carl reminded, forcing them both to recall. “You, Rachel, once asked of me if my conduct towards Lorna had been honorable. Or, at the very least, lawful.”

“Well… I…”

“So you must have, however briefly, entertained the inkling of a possibility.”

“You were a different man then. And Lorna… Well, no matter how much she’d like us to believe she’s a different person now, too, her actions certainly indicate otherwise.”

“I would never, ever, ever take carnal advantage of a child.”

“Of course, you wouldn’t.”

“And my own…”

“Stop,” Rachel insisted. “I don’t want to hear another word about it. I only told you because – because you had to know what sort of lies Lorna was spreading about you.”


*****

Carl is staggered by Jamie and Lorna's accusation, Steven and GQ take different approaches to helping Jen while Sarah and Grant visualize their futures in different ways, Frankie reassures Cass, and your final chance to vote on Matt's love life!

Do it now at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_155p1.html

No comments: