Friday, April 27, 2012

SKATING, SOAPS AND (INTERACTIVE) SERIALS - OH, MY!

I did an interview last night with Blog Talk Radio (download/listen to it, here).

The show was supposed to be about writing mysteries.  And we did talk about that.  We discussed my Figure Skating Mystery series, Murder on Ice, On Thin Ice, Axel of Evil, Death Drop, and Skate Crime, and how I've added videos from The Ice Theatre of New York to turn them all into enhanced e-books.

We talked about Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga, and how I'm going to use reader input to get to the bottom of my characters' secrets, lies, and schemes.  (Basically, you tell me what to write, and I'll write it!)

But, then, we got to talking about soaps.  Because soaps are such a huge part of American life, there are very few people they haven't affected.

Turned out the host of the show, Elaine, Raco Chase, was an As the World Turns fan.  She told me all about  her favorite character, and even how he inspired her own writing!

Listen to the show to find out who and how!

And make sure you check out the post right below this one to find out how you can get two of my books absolutely free!

No comments: