Thursday, February 10, 2011

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #92-2

Cass insisted to Felicia, "You needed stability and a modicum of peace amidst the other madness. The shock of his return — "

"Would not have broken me," Felicia hissed. "How could you harbor so little faith that you'd think Lucas returning would make me fall apart? It would have been exactly the opposite!"


"You've fallen apart over him before," Cass reminded. "Twice, he abandoned you. Twice, he's broken your heart. Factor in the sorts of people he was now beholden to, and all the signs pointed to Lucas needing to make a third, quick exit, either through dying for real this time, or simply fleeing to avoid it. After what you'd already been through, I wasn't about to let that happen! So I told him to stay away. To give you some space."


"How dare you! Who the hell do you think you are? "


"Someone who loves you."


"You crossed a line, Cass. I am not a child, nor am I an invalid. I don't need to be taken care of or protected from my husband. By you or anyone else."


***

Cass defends his actions to a hostile Felicia, Jamie reaches the end of his rope, GQ gets new insight into Jen, Carl lays out his plan to Spencer, and Amanda and Kevin prep a defiant Allie for her day in court.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2011/2011_92p2.html

No comments: