Tuesday, April 21, 2015

THANK YOU GIFT FOR BUYING "GETTING INTO NYC KINDERGARTEN"

It's finally here! My new book, "Getting Into NYC Kindergarten," covering all available options, public and private, magnet and charter, gifted and dual language, religious and secular, as well as insider tips on how to enroll your child in the school of your dreams, and why the process for starting Kindergarten in September of 2016 begins NOW, almost 18 months beforehand!

"Getting Into NYC Kindergarten" is available at:

Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/NYCKBook
B&N: http://tinyurl.com/NYCKBookBN

So many people have been so helpful and so supportive throughout this process, that I want to give something back. So, as a special thank-you gift for the first 25 people to buy the book, I am offering a FREE half-hour, personal phone consultation about your particular child and situation.

Just email me your receipt at: AlinaAdams@gmail.com, and I'll get in touch with you to schedule a good time for us to talk.

I can wait to hear what you think of the book!

No comments: