Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I FINALLY MADE IT TO BROADWAY!

As I've explained before, I love musical theater.

I love musical theater so much, that my 4 and 8 year old now know what a stripper is (thank you, Gypsy), can count up to 76 Trombones, (The Music Man), have a fairly good grasp of a Dickens novel (Oliver), understand why there used to be British people living in India (The Secret Garden), and have asked what the word lasciviously means, thanks to reading a book of fairy tales inspired by Into The Woods. (Did you think I was kidding about how much I love musical theater?)

I have also explained that I lack even the semblance of a suggestion of musical ability.

But, really, why should that stop me from dreaming of making it big on Broadway one day?

So far, this is the closest I've gotten... But, I'm still disproportionately excited! http://books.broadwayworld.com/article/New-Childrens-Enhanced-E-Book-Offers-Original-Musical-Theater-Songs-as-Part-of-the-Story-20111004

No comments: