Thursday, October 13, 2011

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #127-2

“Kudos, my dear,” Carl rolled over in bed to give his wife one last kiss good-night before they both turned in. “I daresay, you have become quite the expert at tossing together last minute weddings for your children.”

“I long ago came to the realization that my children will never do anything in the conventional way, so I might as well go with the flow and make the best of it.”


“I am sure they would say the same thing about you,” Carl noted.


“True,” Rachel conceded. “There was a time when if anyone had suggested the possibility of you and I being together, Jamie, Amanda, and Matt would have laughed it off as utterly impossible.”


“Thank goodness for the unpredictability of existence. How tedious it would be if we stayed the same eternally, never exploring heretofore unconsidered options or opening ourselves up to fresh, dynamic possibilities. Stagnation is absolutely the antithesis of an abundantly lived life.”

“Anyone who knew me before Mac would have said I was acting utterly out of character by falling in love with him, truly in love with him, and not just with his money or what he could do for me. Anyone who knew me before you…”

***

Rachel confesses her reason behind Matt and Jeanne's rushed wedding, while Matt schools his new wife in how things are going to be from now on. Amanda blames GQ for Allie's harassment, Frankie pushes Cass to accept his connection to Zeno, Donna receives a shock from Bridget and Michele, Grant uses Lila against Chase, and Jamie struggles to make a decision regarding his mother.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2011/2011_127p2.html

No comments: