Thursday, October 06, 2011

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #126-2

“Welcome home,” Frankie threw herself into Cass’ arms the minute he walked through the door, kissing him as she professed, “I was starting to get worried. You weren’t answering your phone, and Felicia wasn’t answering her phone. I got jealous, thinking you two went off on a wacky caper without me. A few more minutes and I’d have pulled out one of my trusty disguises and gone out after you.”

Cass smiled weakly. “You know I’ll always come back to you.”


“I know,” she grinned in the face of his mysterious hesitation. “But, who says I’m on-board for missing all the fun?”

“I wasn’t… We weren’t… Not exactly fun.”


“Okay. I’m listening.” She matched his expression to her own. “You know the drill: Whither thou goest, I goest with you, buster. Where have you been? What did you find?”


“I’ve been,” Cass began. “I’ve been to Oakdale.”


“It’s a hell of a town.”


“And what I found was… your son.”


***

Frankie shocks Cass with the truth about Zeno, Spencer attempts to make last-minute amends with Alice, Chase confesses his motives to Lila, Lorna offers Steven a surprising solution, and Matt finds himself ganged up on and cornered. What should he do now? You decide!

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2011/2011_126p2.html

No comments: