Monday, June 28, 2010

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #60-1

Jamie told John, "Steven filled me in on Gregory's seizure, and then I looked at his chart when I came in.... I am so, so sorry, John."

"Thanks. But I'm good on sympathy at the moment. What I could use is some actual help."

"Anything."

"Your old friend, Kevin Fowler, got his ambulance-chasing claws into Gregory now. Convinced him to sign a DNR and an Allow Natural Death. Gregory is refusing any further treatment."

"I saw that," Jamie nodded slowly, unsure where John was heading.

"Yeah, well, I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel yet. We still have options."

"Not many. And if he's refused — "

"You and I both know what's left to be tried."

***

Frankie and Charlie face a future without Cass, Kirkland deals with the new women in both his fathers' lives, Allie, Steven, Sarah, GQ and Jen band together to help Gregory even as John and Sharlene work frantically to stop them, and Felicia and Lucas absorb yet another bombshell.

Plus a classic clip of Vicky explaining why Grant always picks the wrong women.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/aw_today.html

Tell us what you think on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Another-World/307355595460?ref=search&sid=13800416.3728872026..1

No comments: