Monday, June 14, 2010

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #58-1

"You swore on your children's lives," Rachel reminded Carl. "That you did not take the file Spencer gave me on Donna, and pass it on to Cecile. Now swear that you didn't give it to Lucas."

Carl held his wife's gaze for a long beat. Softly, he told her, "You know I can't do that."

"Damn it," Rachel cursed. "You were in on it! Right from the very beginning!"

"She stole my child from me, and then she got Jenna killed. Did you honestly expect me to just stand by — "

"You promised me!"

"She was my child!"

"What about my child?" Rachel challenged. "What about Jamie? You knew he was innocent. You knew he had nothing to do with killing Cecile. That it was you and Lucas who set up the whole thing."


***

Lorna and Felicia clash over the men in their lives, Alice makes a confession to Amanda, and Gregory refuses John's help.

Plus a classic Felicia/Lucas/Lorna/Jenna/Dean clip!

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/aw_today.html

No comments: