Wednesday, January 30, 2013

COOKBOOK FINDS RECIPES BASED ON INGREDIENTS YOU HAVE!

A favorite dinner dish at our house is entitled Mommy, Mommy, What Do You See? (in honor of the Brown Bear who gets asked the same thing).  Mommy, Mommy What Do You See? consists of me opening the refrigerator, surveying the ingredients therein, and whipping up some mish-mash of what's available.

Which is why, when it came time for turning "SKINNY SPICES: 50 Nifty Homemade Spice Blends That Can Turn Blah Healthy Eating Into Flavor-Rich Delicious Dining" by Erica Levy Klein, previously published by Surrey Books in 1993 into an enhanced ebook for the 21st Century, I had the thought: Wouldn't it be awesome if an electronic cookbook could be searchable?

I enter the ingredients available, and the cookbook promptly offers me those recipes which include what I've got on hand!  How cool would that be?

Pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

"SKINNY SPICES: 50 Nifty Homemade Spice Blends That Can Turn Blah Healthy Eating Into Flavor-Rich Delicious Dining" is the newest title produced by Alina Adams Media as an enhanced ebook, and it's truly one of a kind.

Check it out on Amazon or B&N and let me know what you think!

No comments: