Thursday, October 18, 2012

TURNING YOUR PRINT BOOK INTO AN ENHANCED EBOOK!

Are you the author of a print book who'd like to turn it into an enhanced ebook, adding multimedia features like video, audio, links, family trees and more?

Having done so with several of my own titles, including embedding skating footage in my figure skating mysteries, music to my romance novel, "When a Man Loves a Woman," and writing "Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga" based on real-time feedback from readers, I will be speaking this Saturday, October 20 at the 2nd Annual Writers Conference for the New York Chapter of the National Writers Union.

Get more information about the conference at: http://nwuny.com/between_the_lines

And for a preview, check out the video below of a talk I gave to the same organization this past February:



Hope to see you at the conference!

No comments: