Thursday, August 02, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #169-2

“Rachel, I…” Donna fumbled to perform the proper social convention.  “I, of course, I wish to convey my – “

“Delight?”

Donna gasped, bringing a hand to her throat.

“Save it, Donna.  I need neither your condescension nor your crocodile tears.”

“I know what it’s like to lose a child.”  Donna blocked Rachel’s path.  It was one thing when she’d been deliberately avoiding her.  But, Donna would not be dismissed like this.  “I’ve lost all of mine, in one way or another.”

“And who’s fault was that?”

“Who’s fault is this?” Donna snapped back instinctively, regretting her words the moment she said them, but realizing it was too late to retract now.

“Do you really want to hear the answer to that?” Rachel challenged.

“Do you?” Donna refused to back down.


****

Rachel receives Donna and Amanda's version of sympathy, Marley forces Grant to truly consider his actions for the first time, Alice challenges Lucas' defenses, Charlie shocks Zeno, and Amanda shatters Morgan.

Read it all at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_169p2.html

No comments: