Friday, November 18, 2011

SOAP STARS ARE THE BEST!

Jon Lindstrom, who is featured in the Tour De Force section for his work as Kevin on Port Charles, had this to say about Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments enhanced e-book as a whole:

A really fun read. Half the time I can't even remember the scenes I shot, let alone anyone else's. This ebook took me back to my own time and opened a window on the experience of so many of my friends. I had a wonderful time going through it!

Thank you, Jon! Make sure to visit his personal website, http://www.jonlindstrom.com for the latest updates about his current projects.

And remember, writing your own review of Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments on either Amazon, BN.com or your own personal blog, earns you a soapy thank you gift! Details, here!

No comments: