Thursday, November 24, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY EXCLUSIVE OFFER JUST FOR MY READERS

As I've said over and over again, I am so thankful for all the support daytime fans have given me for my books, my blog, my soap projects - and my non-soap ones.

To show my gratitude, I have a special offer, good starting today, Wednesday, November 23, 2011 through Tuesday, November 29, 2011.

Want a copy of "Oakdale Confidential," The Man From Oakdale," "Jonathan's Story" or the "Another World 35th Anniversary Scrapbook" to slip under someone's Christmas tree? (Or keep for yourself? I'll never tell!)

Want to get it for free?

All you need to do is buy a copy of my latest enhanced e-book, "Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments" featuring behind the scenes interviews with the actors, writers and producers who created the scenes soap fans voted their all-time favorites, at either:

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Soap-Opera-451-Greatest-ebook/dp/B005NSDZYC/ref=sr_1_1?m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&ie=UTF8&qid=1316430944&sr=1-1

OR

BN.com: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/soap-opera-451-alina-adams/1107154000?ean=2940013566910&itm=4&usri=alina+adams

E-mail me your proof of purchase to AlinaAdams@gmail.com along with your mailing address and which book you want, and I will send it to you, ASAP!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everybody!

No comments: