Monday, September 26, 2011

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #125-1

Stunned by the possibility that this might, in fact, be the Zeno Tantalus they were looking for, Cass blurted out, “How old are you?”

“Nineteen,” the boy said good-naturedly, before narrowing his eyes and accusing, “Wait a minute, are you two here from the city council? Because I’m telling you right now, you can forget about it. I did my research. I’m old enough to own property; you don’t have to be twenty-one. I’ve got the paperwork if you want to see it. This place is mine, fair and square. You’re not going to find any loop-holes in my age, I can tell you that now.”


“We’re not from the city council,” Felicia assured him, hoping to calm Zeno down.


“Are they trying to take your property?” The lawyer in Cass couldn’t help inquiring. Well, that and the knowledge that, as long as he kept focusing on periphery issues, Cass wouldn’t have to find out something he didn’t want to know.

***

Zeno takes Cass and Felicia for a ride, Sarah challenges Kirkland on Grant while Grant attempts to make peace with his own father, Donna gets a shock from Steven, and Carl forces Rachel to take a good look at herself.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2011/2011_125p1.html

No comments: