Monday, May 13, 2013

REVIEW ROUND UP

Some recent reviews for Alina Adams titles from around the web.

About Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga, a reader writes on Amazon:

This novel was very enticing, and I waited to see how the next chapter would go. . . this is a progressive creation, so there will be many more chapters, I hope. The one I've read so far was very good!! 

About my Figure Skating Mystery series, which includes Murder on Ice, On Thin Ice, Axel of Evil, Death Drop and Skate Crime, Hobo Mama (love the handle!) writes on Facebook:

I'm currently reading an ice skating murder mystery that's sooo fun! (Alina
Adams, if you're interested in a good cozy!)

And, finally, over at Exceptionalistic.com, there's a review of Skinny Spices by Erica Levy Klein, the searchable cookbook I produced:

I’m excited because I’ve been using many of Erica’s spice mixes for one of my least favorite foods.  Can you guess what it is?

It’s chicken.  I am not a chicken fan.  I barely like chicken nuggets.  I also can’t eat chicken plain by any means. I don’t see how people do it.  Yuck.

I have, however, been trying to force myself to eat it because it is healthier than other meats.  It is much, much better with some of these spices.  What’s better is she includes an entire library of recipes broken down by spice.

Do you just love sage, ginger, or cardamon?  Pick and choose your recipe based on the spice you enjoy.

If none of this convinced you that you need this book, the nutritional value alone should.  I love cutting out recipes out of magazines.  Most of the time there is no nutritional information.  It’s hard to pull out a recipe and try to still count calories when you have no idea.

Each of these recipes comes with a list of nutritional data and exchanges.

You can’t go wrong if you are in to trying new recipes and are also watching your calorie intake.  


Stop by to read the entire review, and enter to win a free copy, too!



No comments: