Monday, April 15, 2013

SOAP OPERA BLOGGERS WANTED FOR FUN AND PRIZES!

Quite a few years ago (you can figure out exactly how many by the storylines I mention), I wrote a piece for All About Romance about the similarities between soap operas and romance novels.

Now, my own hybrid, Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga, a book series where readers tell me where they want the story to go next - and I listen! - is going to be part of the Book Lovers Buffet Blowout

From May 1-3, 2013, 174 ebooks will all be reduced to just $.99 cents.  (Books include romance, suspense, mystery, erotica, YA and more.)

The Book Lovers Buffet is looking for bloggers to help spread the word about the sale, and to say thank you, every blogger who participates will be entered into a drawing to win a $250 or $50 gift card to an online retailer of your choice.

I know that soap fans love romance, mystery, intrigue and secrets, and I suspect that they also like to win stuff.

So I'm here to tell you that, if you're a soap blogger and you'd like to participate in helping to promote the Book Lovers Buffet Blowout, please click here for more information on how you can win!

No comments: