Thursday, April 04, 2013

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #204-2

Russ nodded thoughtfully.  “You think that means Carl is still alive.”

“I don’t know what it means,” Rachel confessed.  “But, yes, maybe.  Maybe, he is.”

“Then where is he?  Why hasn’t he sent for you?  Why hasn’t he at least told you that your children are alive?”

“Maybe he hasn’t been able to.  Maybe he’s being held somewhere against his will.  The children, too.”

“They’re being held prisoner… while drinking hundred thousand dollar wine?”

“I don’t know,” she shook her head desperately.  “I don’t know anything anymore, Russ.  I realize how ridiculous this sounds, how insane I sound.  But, can’t you see?  I need to find out the truth, no matter what it is.  Or else I really might go insane.”

“And if you find him,” Russ wondered.  “What then?”


****

Rachel confides her suspicions to Russ, Dennis plays straight into Marley's - and Olivia's - hands, while Matt and Donna come to similar conclusions about their marriage, and Chase offers Lila information on Kevin.

Everyone *thinks* they know what they're doing on today's AWT: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2013/2013_204p2.html

No comments: