Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RETRO REVIEWS

Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga just got its first reader review on Amazon, and, to my mind, it featured the highest of compliments:

This book harkens back to the good old days of high end glamor and drama, the kind of books that Jackie Collins and Judith Krantz did at the height of big hair and big shoulder pads.

To have my book compared to the heyday of the 80s (i.e. the stuff I cut my middle school teeth on) is a dream come true!

Read the complete review at: http://www.amazon.com/Counterpoint-Interactive-Family-Volume-ebook/dp/B007WMC3BI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335179787&sr=1-1

And my offer to readers of this blog still stands:

Buy a copy of Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga, send me a copy of your receipt at AlinaAdams@gmail.com, and I will thank you with a copy of Murder on Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition.

Write a review of Counterpoint: An Interactive Family Saga on Amazon, GoodReads, your blog, etc... send me the link, and I'll say thank you again with On Thin Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition.

That's three books for the price of one!

Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: