Thursday, March 15, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #149-2

“You win,” Dean told Donna.

“What, precisely?” she donned an air of utter indifference one way or the other.

“I’ll drop my civil suit against you.”

“Oh.”

“You sound disappointed. I thought that’s what you wanted.”

“Of course it is, don’t be absurd.”

“I don’t think so,” Dean guessed. “I think it’s what you told yourself you wanted, because it made you kind of not seem too bad. Big picture-wise, I mean. I was a threat, so you took me out. Reasonable. Fair. Matt can’t get too upset about that.”

“I have no intention of telling Matthew any of what transpired here. And I would strongly advise you to do the same.”

“But, what I think you really wanted,” Dean went on, ignoring her latest threat. “Was for me to turn you down. Then you could go ahead and publish the pictures of Jeanne and me, and there goes Matt’s marriage.”

****

Dean challenges Donna's version of the facts, Steven challenges Sarah's approach to Grant and Marley, Frankie challenges Cass to take a long, hard look at the man he's become, Lila challenges Rachel's loyalty to her, and Kirkland faces a challenge from the last person he expected.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_149p2.html

3 comments:

sahar said...

خصومات اهم و افضل شركة نقل اثاث في الطائف حيث تسعي الشركة الي تقديم مستوي عالي في خدمات نقل اثاث في الطائف الان اتصل الان علي رقم شركة نقل اثاث في الطائف و تمتع بأفضل العروض و الخصومات المميزة حيث يعتبر فريق افضل شركة نقل عفش في الطائف المتخصص احصل الان علي افضل مستوي خدمات فورية حيث يعتبر فريق اهم و افضل الشركات متخصص ذو كفاءة عالية اتصل الان علي رقم شركات نقل عفش في الطائف الان .

sahar said...

افضل خدمات تنظيف فلل بالطائف احصل الان علي افضل مستوي خدمات فورية حيث يعتبر فريق اكبر شركة تنظيف شقق بالطائف الي تحقيق مستوي عالي من خدمات اتصل الان علي رقم افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالطائف حيث تسعي اهم و افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالطائف الي تقديم افضل مستوي اتصل الان علي رقم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف المتخصصة في خدمات مكافحة حشرات بالطائف حيث تعتبر سهر اهم شركة ابادة حشرات بالطائف و تستخدم افضل مبيدات خاصة في ابادة حشرات بالطائف و علي اعلي مستوي احصل الان علي افضل خدمات فورية .

3nod maka said...

افضل خدمة مكافحة النمل الابيض بمكة احصل الان علي افضل مستوي خدمات ابادة النمل الابيض بمكة الان حيث يعتبر فريق شركة ابادة حشرات بمكة الافضل احصل الان علي افضل الاسعار و الخصومات الان حيث يعتبر فريق اهم شركة مكافحة العته بمكة الاهم اتصل الان علي رقم شركة تنظيف شقق بمكة الان حيث تعتبر العنود افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة و تقدم لكم شركة تنظيف بمكة افضل الخدمات الفو رية فهي من اهم الشركات علي مستوي المملكة