Thursday, March 08, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #148-2

Carl took great pleasure in revealing, "You see, Donna, I have agreed to testify on Dean’s behalf at his hearing. Frame Versus Love: May Fairness Prevail at Long Last.”

“You’re bluffing!” Donna did precisely what she accused him of.

“I am deadly serious.”

“You wouldn’t…”

“Au contraire. For the chance to see you ground to powder beneath Justice’s Heel, I daresay I would do just about anything.”

“Including dredging your own dirty dealings up into the light of day? I doubt it.”

“I am doing this for my daughter,” Carl managed to make the final word sound infinitely menacing. “And for all those who loved her.”

“Why now?” Donna challenged. “You could have done it years ago, when the truth first came out. Why did you wait until now to make your grand, poetic gesture?”

****

Carl helps Donna make a difficult decision - while Dean questions her true motives. Jamie betrays Kirkland's trust, Amanda does the only thing she can think of to help Kevin, Steven challenges Jen, and Grant gets his way - but then so does Chase.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_148p2.html