Thursday, January 10, 2013

WHAT DOES JON LINDSTROM THINK WAS HIS GREATEST DAYTIME MOMENT?

Jon Lindstrom is on his way back to General Hospital as Kevin.

To celebrate, check out what he believes to have been his greatest moment, to date.

PS: Thanks to you all, I was able to find the scene he talks about and include it in my book!

Originally published 7/26/11

CALLING ALL PORT CHARLES FANS!

Jon Lindstrom submitted the following for: Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments

Kevin, who is reeling from the news of Eve's (Julie Pinson) untimely death in an explosion, learns that she had been having an affair with Ian (Thorsten Kaye) who Kevin believes also died in the blast. The episode was designed to show all the emotions one goes through when you realize you have been betrayed by someone you love; anger, jealousy, self-hatred, confusion. It was about the most brutally honest piece of television I ever had the honor of performing (and I wish I had a copy).

Like Jon, I haven't been able to track down this particular episode, either. So I am asking all Port Charles fans: Do you have it? Please look through your archives, ask your friends, and, if you do manage to locate it, kindly upload it to YouTube so that it can be included in the Time Capsule - and so that Jon can see it again!

He - and I - would much appreciate it!

Please help spread the word!

No comments: