Tuesday, January 11, 2011


A SPECIAL OFFER JUST FOR SOAP OPERA 451 READERS!
By Alla Korot (Jenna; AW & Allie; AMC)

Hey Another World Fans!

I can’t believe 20 Years have passed. It’s hard to imagine that 2 decades ago our sweet Matt/Jenna/Dean triangle tore up Bay City.

When I run into you die-hard AW Fans who still recognize me after all these years it really brings tears to my eyes! It means so much that after all this time something that I was so blessed to be a part of is still sitting fresh in your hearts :)

I love each and every one of you, thank you SO much for remembering me after all this time and sharing your fond memories of AW with me!!

This past year, I was very fortunate to book a commercial with one of my personal faves, Ms. Britney Spears.

Britney has a new fragrance called 'Radiance' and I play the Fortune Teller she comes to see (Its running now on TV).

It was a dream come true to spend the day working with Britney Spears.

Also this past December, I shot an episode of the new show Law & Order: LA. I had the great opportunity to work with Terrence Howard and Skeet Ulrich. My role is a Russian spy/mom in a very juicy storyline... You guys will definitely enjoy it! I can’t wait for all of you to see the episode its called 'Plummer Park'. Look out for it in Feb 2011 on NBC.

As some of you already know, I launched an Organic Skin Care line just 4 years ago called L'uvalla Certified Organic. My other great passion in life is health and total wellness, mind/body/spirit.

After doing some heavy duty research on ingredients in most skin care formulas, I was astounded! This research was the impetus to starting a 100% Natural/Organic Aromatherapy Luxury skin care collection that would be a safe alternative to the fine department store brands I was using for so many years. Imagine achieving beautiful skin and absorbing healing essential oils without compromising your health in any way.... That's the purity and effectiveness of L'uvalla.

To Celebrate the 'New Year, New You'..... I would like to offer my AW Fans a very special discount on these AMAZING organic luxury products.



Go to www.luvalla.com and use the (discount code AWFANS25 at checkout) to save 25% off on all purchases for a limited time. (Code expires 1-25-2011).

I guarantee you will fall in LOVE with L'uvalla as many of our customers already have!!

We have a non-paid Celebrity Testimonial page on our site, including Alicia Coppola (Lorna; AW), Krista Allen (Billie; DOLL), Lesli Kay (Molly; ATWT), Lily Melgar (Lily; GH) and more! Click on the link and check it out to see if your favorites are there!!

Big LOVE and Huge Blessings to all of you in the New Year!!

Alla Korot

***

For more from Alla, check out our previous Where Are They Now interview, here.

No comments: