Tuesday, September 11, 2012

IN DEED

Inspired by the 9/11 Day movement, which created the observance to "provide a positive way to forever remember and pay tribute to the 9/11 victims, honor those that rose in service in response to the attacks, and remind people of the importance of working more closely together in peace to improve our world," and in a personal belief that everyone can serve in their own way via their individual unique skill set, my contribution to doing a good deed on 9/11 is to offer one of my books for free to all who can't afford one regularly.

If you're a skating fan, I've got Murder on Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition, a figure skating mystery with professional footage by The Ice Theatre of New York included as part of the story.  Read more about it, here.

If you're a soap fan, I am offering the manuscript to the As the World Turns tie-in novel, The Man From Oakdale.  I will send it to you as a Word document you can read right on your computer.

Just email me at AlinaAdams@gmail.com and tell me which book you prefer.

No comments: