Friday, March 02, 2012

SOAPS ACROSS AMERICA

The Soap Opera Encyclopedia by Christopher Schemering was published in 1987 and contains detailed, historical and trivial information on every daytime and primetime serial up to that time.

It's an absolute must-have for any soap lover's book collection and, in honor of National Read Across America Day (3/2/12), I am giving out free copies.

All you have to do is buy any of the below Alina Adams Media products:

Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments
Amazon BN.com

When a Man Loves a Woman: Enhanced Multimedia Edition
Amazon

Murder on Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition
Amazon BN.com

On Thin Ice: Enhanced Multimedia Edition
Amazon BN.com

The Worldwide Dessert Contest: Enhanced Multimedia Edition
Amazon BN.com

Forward me your proof of purchase to AlinaAdams@gmail.com, and I will mail you a copy of The Soap Opera Encyclopedia (offer only good in the continental US, and while supplies last).

Happy Reading!

(I've just been informed by a reader that the Amazon links don't seem to be working. I've tested them myself and the trick seems to be to open a new window, instead of just clicking. So sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for bearing with me - and, yes, it also seems Blogger has decided not to take Comments today, either. Technology! Oy!)

No comments: