Wednesday, April 27, 2016

HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD SEES 'GETTING INTO NYC KINDERGARTEN'

When I tell people who aren't from New York City (or whose kids are too young yet) about what getting into NYC Kindergarten is like, they think I'm exaggerating, or just plain old making it up.

That's why I say that I'm selling my book, Getting Into NYC Kindergarten, as a how-to in NYC... and as farce everywhere else.

The process is now so ridiculous, overwhelming and expensive (yes, even if you just want to go to your local public school), that Thomson Reuters' Asia division produced a television segment on it for the overseas market... which I helped them with and appeared in.

Check it out below!



And if you're not adequately terrified by that, you might want to pick up a copy of Getting Into NYC Kindergarten for a detailed account of what you've got ahead of you...



To learn about my upcoming FREE Getting Into NYC Kindergarten workshops, go to www.AlinaAdams.com for dates and times, and to RSVP (space is limited).


No comments: