Monday, December 22, 2014

YOUR FAVORITE SOAP OPERA CHRISTMAS MEMORY WANTED

For my Entertainment Weekly post tomorrow, I would like to do a round up of your most memorable soap-opera Christmases.

Is it Phillip and Beth meeting St. Nick in New York on GL?

Michael's It's a Wonderful Life dream on Y&R, Steve Hardy reading the Christmas story on GH, DOOL's traditional ornament hanging or something else altogether?

Tell me your favorite soap-opera Christmas memory in the Comments or email me at AlinaAdams@gmail.com, and the most popular ones will me highlighted on Entertainment Weekly!

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christmas in Oakdale 1995 is my favorite soap opera Christmas memory. The whole month of December was full of Christmas fun as everyone dealt with the fallout of Mike and Roseanna's Wedding That Wasn't and all of Orlena Grimaldi's crazy antics. The December 25th episode highlighting parties at Damian and Lilly's and Tom and Margo's was just about perfect . . . everyone was happy and together and Dr. Bob read T'was The Night Before Christmas. It was my first Christmas to watch on AS THE WORLD TURNS and it was always my favorite!