Monday, June 20, 2011

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #111-1

He continued to wait. When Donna didn't speak, or move, or do much of anything, Matt felt compelled to follow up, "So... what comes next?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Were you just going to stroll out the door and schedule a hair appointment?"

"Only if I couldn't get cell reception in here."

"It didn't work," Matt enlightened.

"You mean, my attempt at triage grooming?"

"I mean, your repeated attempts to push me away. When are you going to give it a rest, Donna? Obviously, I'm in this for the long haul. Telling me you never loved me didn't work. Pushing me at Jeanne didn't work."

"I did no such thing!"

"When are you going to admit that you and I are it? We can fight, we can break up, we can date other people — "

"Marry other people..."

"And it still doesn't matter. We can't stay away from each other. Not for long."

***

Matt challenges Donna to be honest with herself, Lila and Alice challenge the Harrisons to become better men, Morgan challenges himself - and Amanda - to grow up, but gets a shock in return, and Jamie and Lorna's baby gets her name.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2011/2011_111p1.html

No comments: