Monday, February 11, 2013

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #197-1

“Which is why I’m so surprised about your recent rapprochement with Felicia,” Rachel circled back to her original point.  “I’d have thought, after everything that’s happened, you wouldn’t feel particularly comfortable leaving her in charge of your children.”

“Felicia and I are… fine now."

“When did that happen?”

“What does it matter?”

“I’m simply curious.  After all, if you can forgive her, maybe there’s some hope of you one day deigning to grant me the same privilege.”

“Mom…”

“What?  What, Jamie?”

“Don’t.  Please.”

“Why not?  Is everything pertaining to your life now out of bounds as far as I’m concerned?  I can’t even ask a question?  God knows, Felicia was no more eager to answer than you are.  What are the two of you hiding?”


****

Rachel and Jamie finally cut to the core of their estrangement, Alice continues to question Kevin's confession as Jen refuses to accept it, Allie decides the delivery room is an ideal place to discuss Sarah's relationship with Grant - and hers with GQ, while Matt confronts Donna regarding her actions with Jasmine.

You decide Rachel and Jamie's futures at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2013/2013_197p1.html

No comments: