Monday, December 03, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #187-1

Rachel knew it was incredibly childish and petty of her, but she couldn’t help it.  Even though she might have easily reached over and opened the front door once she heard Iris outside it, struggling with her key, Rachel allowed the moment to continue on for almost a full minute before finally ending her stepdaughter’s misery and allowing her inside the Cory mansion.

“Rachel, thank goodness,” Iris glared.  “I don’t know what happened, but I had the most terrible time – “

“I changed the locks.”

“I’m sorry, you did what?”

“The locks.  I had them changed.  As for your personal belongings, they’ve been packed up and are sitting in the back of the car.”

“You went through my things?”

“The staff took care of it.  I have no interest in wallowing in your dirty laundry any more than I’ve already been forced to.  Everything is there, feel free to check.  The driver has been instructed to take you anywhere you’d like to go.  One way.”

Iris couldn’t believe it.  “You’re throwing me out of my own father’s home?”


****

Rachel lays down the law with Iris, while Kevin attempts to circumvent it with Steven.  Grant makes a confession to Marley, who goes straight to the source for more answers, while John isn't happy with the ones Sharlene gives Zeno and Allie, and Matt hears the last thing he needs from Donna.

Can you sort the truths from the lies from the in-betweens on today's episode of: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_187p1.html

No comments: