Monday, March 14, 2011

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #97-1

"So I decided," Morgan tipped back his head to down the last of his beer, putting the empty bottle back on the bar, next to three he'd already finished. "To hell with that. To hell with love and romance, Roman cherubs with bows and arrows, and all those other fantasies men spin for themselves in order to believe they aren't ultimately on their own in a cold, cruel world. I'm done chasing rainbows and looking for four-leaf clovers. I told myself, the next beautiful woman I see, I'm walking up to her and saying, "How'd you like to come home with me for a night of totally noncommittal, utterly unromantic, thoroughly in the moment, but guaranteed great sex?"

"Sounds good," Amanda slipped off her own barstool, reaching for Morgan's keys, since he was clearly too buzzed to drive. "Let's go."


***

Amanda and Morgan cut to the chase, Jamie and Lorna mark an anniversary, Jen demands answers from GQ, Carl enlightens Marley, and Lucas makes a decision Felicia is determined to talk him out of.

At: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2011/2011_97p1.html

No comments: