Thursday, February 25, 2010

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #42-2: HISTORY LESSONS

"I want you to tell me," Rachel forced herself to calm down, to sound reasonable. "I want you to tell me what's wrong. Why have you and I been butting heads for — "

"Forty years?"

"I was going to say, the past few weeks."

Amanda sighed. "Come on, Mom. It's been a lot more than the past few weeks."

Rachel reminisced, "We were so close when you were a little girl."

"You mean before I developed a mind and opinions of my own."

"You always had those."

"Let's be honest here. We haven't been close since... Carl."

Rachel stiffened. "I thought we'd worked through all that."

"If by worked through you mean I learned to suck it up and you pretended not to notice, then, yes, I guess we have."

"I didn't realize you felt that way."

"You didn't want to realize it. Just like you didn't want to realize that you've moved Lila Hart in as you new and improved daughter."

* * *

Lila damns Cass, Felicia disappoints Lorna, Gregory restrains Sharlene, Toni gets a new suspect in Cecile's murder, and a dueling lesson in Black History on the last Thursday of the month dedicated its celebration.

All up now at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/aw_today.html

Discuss all this and ask the creators of AWT your questions on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Another-World/307355595460?ref=search&sid=13800416.3728872026..1

No comments: