Monday, October 17, 2011

THRILLED TO BE CARJACKED!

From the day I announced my upcoming compilation of Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments, I received nothing but support from the various soap opera fan bases.

I heard from Otalia fans and JaSam fans, from viewers of our youngest soap, B&B, and from viewers still mourning the cancellations of Search for Tomorrow, Texas, Ryan's Hope and Santa Barbara. I heard from Lane Davies acolytes living as far away as Russia, and got a suggested scene from The Doctors from someone who, it turned out, lives practically next door to me.

But, no one was more supportive than ATWT's CarJack lovers.

I asked for reasons why the on-again/off-again Snyders deserved to be included in a book about Soap Operas Greatest Moments and boy, did they deliver.

As a result, I was particularly nervous regarding what they'd think of the completed work.

Well, I just received my first CarJack review on Amazon, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

I've been enjoying the walk down memory lane. I bought the Kindle version and just finished reliving some times with Jack and Carly. Looking forward to the rest of the memories. Thanks, Alina.

And thank YOU for posting!

Remember, I am thanking everyone who posts a review on Amazon or on their own website, blog, message board, etc... with a free copy of either Oakdale Confidential, The Man From Oakdale, or Jonathan's Story. All you have to do is e-mail me at AlinaAdams@gmail.com with a link to your review and which book you'd like me to send you (while supplies last)!

No comments: