Thursday, June 03, 2010

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #56-2

"You said you would do anything you had to," Frankie reminded Cass, "To make sure you'd never lose me again."

"I know what I said." He snarled, "And I don't appreciate being blackmailed, Mary Frances."

"It's not what I'm doing, Cass, and you know it. You know me. You know that this is tearing me apart. But you also know that not to do the right thing would hurt me even more. And you are not capable of hurting me. Not like this, not this deeply."

"I never meant for any of this to happen," Cass swore.

"I believe you."

"I kept hoping that somebody else would do something, that somebody else would take care of my problem. And then I realized that wasn't going to happen, that it was up to me. You told me to be a man earlier, Frankie? I was trying to be a man. I was trying to look after you and Charlie and Lori Ann."

"I love you for that."

"You love me so much you're willing for us to be separated indefinitely. They'll charge me with murder, you know, I have no doubt about that...."

* * *

Cass comes to a decision, Donna and Marley face some harsh truths about each other - and themselves, Gregory finally tells all to Allie, Kevin explains himself to Jen, and Steven and Kirkland deal with the consequences of Jamie's past.

Plus classic clips of Michael and Donna, and Cass, Frankie and John (don't let the hooker and pimp outfits scare you; they were on a stake-out).

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/aw_today.html

Discuss early 1990s fashion - and more! - on our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Another-World/307355595460?ref=search&sid=13800416.3728872026..1

No comments: