Thursday, February 20, 2014

TEST YOUR SKATING KNOWLEDGE - AND WIN A PRIZE!

This month, in addition to pieces on Olympic figure skating I've written for BlogHer, The Times of Israel, Kveller and more, I've also been priviliged to share my views on the subject with:

Deseret News

J Weekly 

ESPN's Sports Pen

WDLB AM

As someone who also regularly interviews people, I know that reporters do their very, very best to get their stories right. But, when it comes to writing about a subject they aren't familiar with, mistakes inevitably get through.

There is at least one factual error (sometimes more), in each of my interviews above.

Find it, email it to me at AlinaAdams@gmail.com and I'll send you a free, enhanced electronic copy of the first book in my Figure Skating Mystery, "Murder on Ice." (It's based on the Olympic judging scandal of 2002, only, in this case, the judge accused of cheating to give Russia the gold ends up dead... and it's up to TV researcher Bex Levy to figure out whodunnit!)

Have fun!

No comments: